Our delivery/returns policy and terms and conditions are here for your benefit and ours. We aim to make sure our customers are happy with their products and will do our best to solve any issues that arise if the problems are fair and justified.
Our Promise to you!
- Your information will not be sold on to any third party, ever! This includes email addresses, bank details, names and addresses.
- We take every precaution with your details. We have our SSL certificate (see the lock in the search bar at checkout) and secure hosting.
- All products are shipped in perfect condition.
- By giving us your email address, we will only use it to inform you of new products, sales and interesting information. We will not spam you!
- We use royal mail as a delivery service.
- All products will be shipped to the customer in perfect condition. The products contain a 40’ soy wax candle in a glass tumbler, wrapped in tissue and in a black logoed box. The product is then shipped in a postage box provided by the post office.
- Products should arrive to the customer with in 3-5 working days. Because we are using Royal Mail, any delays in shipping caused by them is out of our control and we can only apologise for the delay. No refunds will be given in the case of delayed posting time.
- If the package gets lost in the post, send details of purchase in an email and it will be investigated. If Royal Mail agrees a refund will be given.
- We are not responsible for packages being left in strange places (in the shed or in the dog house for example).
- The customer is responsible for entering a valid shipping address.
- Free delivery in the UK and Ireland only
- Any products that arrive broken or damaged will be refunded only when a photograph is received to us, of the damaged product for review. Please contact us in witting by email or post to discuss (details below).
- If the product is deemed damaged, a new product will be dispatched only when the damaged item is returned in original packaging. If a replacement product is not required a refund will be given and postage costs covered by us. (If original packaging is not available the product must be suitable wrapped e.g. bubble wrap).
Methods of payment
- Accepted methods of payment: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard and PayPal.
- Cheques are not accepted
- Products will be shipped when payment has been received and cleared.
- You should take all necessary precautions to keep your log in details secure and that passwords are kept confidential.
- We hold an up-to-date SSL certificate. An SSL Certificate adds a trust-emitting padlock symbol and green ‘https’ in a web browser address bar. An SSL certificate authenticates and verifies connections and encrypts data transferred. You can read information about a website with an SSL Certificate by clicking the green padlock, ‘https,’ or bar in your browser address bar.
Website rights and intellectual property
- Website created by exodus-digital-marketing.co.uk
- C.Lacy Candles brand created by Holly Clements and Exodus Digital Marketing
- Products designed by Holly Clements
- C.Lacy Candles logo is owned by Holly Clements
- Blog information is found from sources and based on own experience and opinions. Sources will be cited.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided for informative reasons only. They do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by H.C.Lacy Candles of any of the products. H.C.Lacy bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.
H.C.Lacy Candles are 100% soy wax, which contains no GMO’s and no pesticides.
Check out all our certificates here
You can write to us too to the following address:
7 Milfort Green